2. Complete your Admission Packet (by January 15th for traditional cycle – not rolling admission process). Applications received after the January 15, 2015 deadline will be considered only after initial decisions are made in March and on a space-available basis.
- Application Form (PDF) with $50 Application Fee
- Cognitive Testing by a licensed child psychologist – click here for suggestions
- Student’s School Records – Transcript Release Form (PDF)
- Teacher Evaluations – current year and previous year (teachers are to mail evaluations directly to The Sage School confidentially):
- Pre-K, K, and Grade 1 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 2-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 3-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 6-8 Applicants: Math Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF), English Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
3. The Admission Office will schedule a parent interview and student visit. Receipt of the application and $50 fee is required prior to the child entering a classroom.
We encourage parents to share their thoughts and questions with us throughout the admission process.
For additional information about our application process, please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com.
Mail completed forms to:
The Sage School
Attn: Admission Office
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035