Our admission process is dynamic in nature, allowing us to respond directly to the needs of each family. The Sage School offers rolling admission, accepting applications throughout the year. Placement is based on academic fit and availability. A few key points:
- Prior to scheduling a visit day for your child, we do require a completed application.
- Prior to formal admission, we require submission of all paperwork.
The most common process is as follows:
1. Attend an Admission Open House or schedule a private tour
2. Complete your Admission Packet (by January 15th for traditional cycle – not rolling admission process). Applications received after the January 15, 2017 deadline will be considered only after initial decisions are made in March and on a space-available basis.
- Application Form (PDF) with $50 Application Fee
- Cognitive Testing by a licensed child psychologist – click here for suggestions
- Student’s School Records – Transcript Release Form (PDF)
- Teacher Evaluations – current year and previous year (teachers are to mail evaluations directly to The Sage School confidentially):
- Pre-K, K, and Grade 1 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 2-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 3-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 6-8 Applicants: Math Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF), English Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
3. The Admission Office will schedule a parent interview and student visit. Receipt of the application and $50 fee is required prior to the child entering a classroom.
We encourage parents to share their thoughts and questions with us throughout the admission process.
For additional information about our application process, please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com.
Mail completed forms to:
The Sage School
Attn: Admission Office
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035