Our admission process is dynamic in nature and speaks to the developmental needs of our applicants. Gifted learners present with many different academic profiles, strengths, and opportunities for growth, as well as unique passions. Therefore our teachers and admission staff take great care to get to know your child to see if our school offers him or her the right academic and social fit.
2. Submit a completed Application Form (PDF) with $50 Application Fee.
3. Student Visit Day for your child at Sage. (Receipt of the application and $50 fee is requested prior to scheduling your child’s visit). During this visit faculty will conduct interactive, one-on-one academic assessments with the student that help us to identify a child’s current skill sets, interests, and potential fit at Sage.
- Student’s School Records – Transcript Release Form (PDF)
- Teacher Evaluations – current year and previous year (teachers are to mail evaluations directly to The Sage School confidentially):
- Pre-K, K, and Grade 1 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 2-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 3-5 Applicants: Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Grades 6-8 Applicants: Math Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF), English Teacher Evaluation Form (PDF)
To see If Sage is right for your gifted child, contact a member of our admission team today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (508) 543-9619.
The Sage School is now in the rolling admission process. Once all application items have been completed, a decision will be made within two weeks.
Admission is based upon space availability.
Mail or scan/email completed forms to:
The Sage School
Attn: Admission Office
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035