In 25 years of experience teaching gifted children, The Sage School has perfected an approach that honors the academic needs of students while giving them the opportunity to build and enjoy age peer relationships. High intellectual ability and rewarding friendships with children of the same age are not, and should not be, mutually exclusive aspects of childhood. The Sage School offers both the benefits of multi-age interactions and the sense of belonging that accompanies same-age groupings.
- Motivated, like minded peers
- Impassioned, master teachers in gifted education
- Depth of learning in small group settings
- Supportive, collaborative, and nurturing community
- Curriculum that brings learning to life
- Music, art, creative movement, and theater with vivid imagination